爱の恋

Since the dawn of man, there has always been love. Its all due to how you interpret the world around you, what entices your passion, the definition of love is whatever that brings you to the blissful state. The person, the moment, the feeling of being lost without love. Thus my very own production of love stories showing the existence of love, revealing in your own hearts

爱の游戏
Love Game

[ Chapter 1 ]

You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.

-------------

“ Good evening, singapore ! this is DJ phileos on air at FM 14.3, bringing you " love is in the air " ~ cue in ”

“ Everybody knows Valentine’s Day falls on the 14th of February. Nobody ever needs to tell you it's a special day, even though the government doesn't recognize it as a holiday. Yet the strange thing is, everybody seems to indulge into the very existence of this day. For this very day gives the feeling of acceptance by the very special someone deep in our heart. Someone whom we openly pour our emotions, and showered with love. The joy of receiving a Valentine's Day card or gift is always unexplainable with excitement bursting through the veins. So have you revceied any on this very day ?

well, not to worry .. if you haven't received any, I've yet to receive mine too .. haha .. well on a better note, you still have me accompanying you through this special day. On the headlines, we've an interesting article to share today, 143 couples gathered at the registrar of marriage to embark on this very special day of love as they took their vows. Coincidentally, our FM 14.3 matches that exact number of the 143 couples. So whats so special about this number 143 ?

143 is actually a code for " I love you " . One letter in I, Four in Love, and three in You. & there goes 143 ...

~Song~

Sometimes words may get in the way
of things that you really really mean to say
So I wanna tell you this time to make sure that how I really feel

Listen

There aren’t many more ways and words that I can say
So I choose to tell you how I feel in a numerical way
Got so tired of trying to find the most complicated way
To say it to you so I simplified and broke it down
To 143 – and that means I love you

Nice song ? hahaha .. well it was created by me randomly. Hmm .. hopefully I won't be receiving in complaints from you all with regards to my lousy voice .. haas ~ just treat it my valentine gift to all of you .. haas ~ well.. shan't digress further, back to the topic for today's programme ... " love as an game " ?

Someone once said to me ; “ Love is like a game ” Interestingly, we have a listener by the nick of vivianlly that has sms in now, stating the rules of this game. A simple rule; you break someone's heart, someone break your heart. What goes around comes around. Isn't it .. how true it is .. so have you been following the rules of the game all this while ? Take a moment to reflect while listening to this song ...

~Love game ~

The protagonist of this game has already made its exit.
The outcome of this game has long been recognized.
Whats left is only the lonely past.

Because of the rumours and slander that drift in that make others envy
Only at the expense of this relationship to remove her
telling everyone this is the end of the love game.

Loneliness kicked off again
waiting for my magnificent performance.
I was forced to once again embrace the lonely heart,
pretending to be satisfied.

Depression is like a piece of black cloth that has blindfolded my happiness.
Absence of the temperature in your heart shattered my dream into pieces.
Secular lifestyle has blocked my footsteps,
Fate just denied my payout of efforts.

My dedication was just seen as an form of act,
My infatuation has become one of the biggest mistakes
We all have lost the happiness of that period

chorus;

When love has no escape route,
When you are conquered by time,
Please do not forget the happiness we once have
The path of love that once belonged to us,
I still anticipate it, hoping for it

When love has no escape route,
When you give in to the worldly concessions,
Do not deny about the past that we once have,
For its a common memory shared by us,
& I will continue to chase it forever ..

& that was by Jay, his latest album " love game " . This song has been an hit, topping the charts for 8 consecutive weeks. Well, he has prove his worth as an love balland prince. This song not only mesmerized his hardcore fans, but me too. Nevertheless, his scandals with female artise is not losing to the popularity of his song too. The weekly magazine featuring him with a different female lead every now & then, causing lots of scandalous gossips among the field. Now I begin to wonder his latest album might just be how he feel afterall, treating love as an game ? haha & with that I shall end off today's programme. Hope everyone has a happy valentine day ! till then .. adieus ~ ”

--------------

" Stanley ... who the hell is this DJ phileos ? he is scamming me ... can you do something about it ? " I spoke in a haughty tone.

" eeww .. Jay .. chill okays ~ we know he ain't speaking the truth .. just ignore him okays ! After all he's one of the popular DJ around, we can't afford to offend him as well ... he is just jealous of you .. don't take his words to heart ... come you are perspiring .. lemme wipe that sweat off your forehead . "

Stanley replied in a gayish tone.

" Don't touch me ... these people won't know exactly how I feel, & they act as if they know me .. tsk ... " I spoke in a angry tone.

" yess . you're right .. of course they won't know what a talented singer like you feel .. they are just jealous of your achievements .. "

Stanley spoke in a assuring tone to calm down the feelings of Jay.

Wavy hair, muscular arms, broad chest, strong hands, Roman nose, ripped abs, strong chin, chisled features, & that pair of dreamy bluey eyes has gathered Jay into a up & coming entertainment artise that has gain overwhelming popularity in recent months. Just when you ponder upon the fact that he might just be another showcase artise with no music talents, he prove his critics wrong with his debut hit " Love Phobia " . The unique singing vocal he possessed, singing with that heavily accented low tone, seemingly made the song alive & fully melt the thousands of heart that first listened to his song. Ever since, his entertainment company gaining on his momentum, immediately bring upon his 2nd album " Love Game ", enroute to create another music record in his career, breaking his previous hit record.

" Uew .. stanley .. can I've just a day of rest without any one bothering me at all ? No Fans, No Scandals, No music, No Gossips .. I'm just so tired ... "

" Erm .. its rather impossible .. the busy schedule & your popularity level ... "

" Uew .. shut it off ... I'm just tired of acting my current image .. tsk .. "

" I understand Jay .. but you must think from the company point of view too .. we are already giving you lots of leeway , especially towards your relationship with the other female artise .. the other entertainment companies are complaining to us, but be assured that we are protecting you & everything is under control ... "

" tsk .. come on .. this is what the industry want afterall .. NEWS !!! SCANDALS !! & moreover its just a game between me & those female artise .. don't tell me they really think of marrying me .. gosh ... ~ ridiculous !! "

" precisely .. so don't let it affect you, we still got a long day ahead of us .. lets ride on this momentum you're gaining to more stardom .. heck those love dovey thoughts those artise have ... hee " Stanley replied.

I just shut off my eyes, & went back to the world where I source for my own inspirations.

-----------

When love has no escape route,
When you are conquered by time,
Please do not forget the happiness we once have
The path of love that once belonged to us,
I still anticipate it, hoping for it

When love has no escape route,
When you give in to the worldly concessions,
Do not deny about the past that we once have,
For its a common memory shared by us,
& I will continue to chase it forever ..

* audience clapping *

" thank you ... " I bowed my head to the audience, putting on my brightest smile to appreciate the gestures from the audience.

" wow .. a different rendition of " Love Game " . Your soft, soothing tune just inject another kind of feel towards this song, so different from Jay .. hahaha but even after a long absence, you never fail to mesmerize me with your angelic voice ... everyone .. lets welcome our guest for today ... Yuri !!! "

" thank you everyone .. hi I'm Yuri ... nice to see you all once again .. hehe " I put on my trademark smile.

" Oh ... such a sweet voice ... hahaha so where have you been all this while ? Alot of fans missed you ... including me .. hahah " the host jokingly said.

" uh .. firstly I'll like to apologise for my long absence too .. I missed you fans, including you too .. heh "

" awww .. did you heard that everyone ... Yuri missed me !!! " the host jokingly said, & blushed through Yuri words.

" heh .. well I've been travelling around during this period of time, taking a break from the industry, sourcing for my own inspirations. It has been rather fruitful, as I've seen alot & experiencing something totally different from my past usual routine. Somehow I felt I've grown alot during this period of time, & now I'm finally back. heh .. hopefully this new change in me will be able to bring my music to another level, influencing you all in a good way .. continuing to gain support from you all just like in the past .. heh "

" Oh .. we have definitely seen that change in you .. especially your rendition of the " Love Game " earlier on ..simply melt me .. hahaha " the host said.

" heh .. thank you ... " I bowed & smiled.

" hmmm .. but why choose to sing Jay's song ? " The host asked.

" uh .. all this while I never left the world of music once .. heh I still listen to new debut albums & stuffs .. heh .. this " Love Game " sort of captured my heart ... when I first listened to it ... heh "

" ooo ~ so may I asked Jay captured your heart, or the song ? hahahah "

" heh ... of course the song did ... heee "

" hahahah .. Jay .. don't feel upset ... on a better note .. this girl here appreciate your music talents more than your looks .. hahaha " The host jokingly said.

" heh .. well I can't deny that Jay really got the looks .. but I still love his music more .. I fell in love with his song when I first listen to it .. Somehow I could derive a feel deep down in his heart what he was trying to express through this song .. heh .. so I actually came up with my own rendition of " Love Game " expressing a different feel. "

" ooo ~ cool ... alrights we're nearing the end of the show .. & as usual we'll always play a mini game with our guest ... haha "

" heh .. uh-uh ~ " I nodded my head.

" look at this clipboard I'm holding on to now ... as you can see .. we have 3 pictures of male artise pasted on the board. the one on the left is Sebastian, the center one is Jay, & lastly on the right is Jacky Wu whom is standing right in front of you now ... hahaha " the host showed off a V sign on his hand, introducing himself .

" heh .. haha .. uh-uh ~ " I laughed at the host's actions.

" Okay .. here comes the question .. out of this 3 person, whom do you like to fall in love with ? "

* audience start to scream *

" erm ... heh .. " I was thinking hard in my mind whom to choose.

" please choose carefully .. as it might affect the other party's feelings .. especially the guy standing in front of you right now .. " the host jokingly acted out a expression of being hurt .

" heh .. haha ... this is really hard ... " I replied.

" haha .. whats so hard ... look at sebastian ... a guy with brawns but no ... ahems .. hahah & then Jay ... he has too much scandals, no doubt he has talent but he won't be faithful ... & lastly you have the most talented & faithful host standing in front of you now ..why hesitate .. hahaha "

" heh .. hahah ~ " I laughed

*drum rolls*

I pointed towards the picture of him.

* audience scream once again *

" awww ... why Jay ? you just break my fragile heart ... you prefer the good-looking ones afterall !! " the host jokingly said.

" heh .. its not really about the good looks ... I admire his singing talents .. & I always thought that the image he potray in front of others seem so different from how he sung his song out ... so I'm rather curious about that .. heh ... "

" Ohhh .. you sound like you really understand Jay .. hahaha ... anyways thanks for coming ... good to see you once again ... hope you've a flourising career just like in the past ... haha "

" thank you ... " I bowed & smiled.

------------

" Good job Yuri ... " Gina hugged me.

" Thanks .. Gina .... "

" so hows the feeling on stage after such a long time ? tee-hee ... " GIna excitingly asked me.

" Not too bad ... slowly relinshing the feel of being in the limelight again ... haha ~ " I replied.

" Aww .. good to have you back again ... I missed you so much during your absence ... " Gina hugged me again...

" heh .. me too ... good to have you back as my manager ... heh ... so I'll be expecting a tough time from ya once again .. heh ... "

" of course ... I'm the best manager around in the industry .. okays .. you can't expect any least from me .. haha " Gina spoke haughtily.

" Yes .. my manager ... so whats next ? " I replied obediently.

" Thats end of today .. start it slow yea .. you just got back .. won't want to rush you .. just slowly adapt to this pace once again .. okays ... we have a longer journey ahead .. tee-hee ... "

I nod in reponse.

" o .. not to forget .. the company actually has submitted your name to the TV reality series " We got Married " . so you might be one of the nominated candidates to get selected, & participate in the show .. tee-hee "

" huh ? <> " what TV reality series is that ? " my mind was bewildered upon hearing that.

" oo .. forget you ain't around for some time le ... of course you won't know what is it about ... <> is one of the most popular TV reality series now. It is a variety show whereby both the female & male artise will have a fake marriage, & acutally act out the lifestyle of living together, going for dates, acting as the real husband & wife ... " Gina explained.

" HUH ? me getting married ? "

I opened my mouth in awe , stunned by what Gina told me.

[ To be cont.. ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment