爱の恋

Since the dawn of man, there has always been love. Its all due to how you interpret the world around you, what entices your passion, the definition of love is whatever that brings you to the blissful state. The person, the moment, the feeling of being lost without love. Thus my very own production of love stories showing the existence of love, revealing in your own hearts

爱の游戏
Love Game

---{ Prologue }---

Someone once said to me ; “ Love is like a game ”

Eventually it'll result in someone winning it or losing it, who will emerge victorious ? who will end up the one being hurt ?

At that time, I believed firmly to this saying,

But now I finally know ; “ Love is not a game ”

It also requires genuine & sincere feelings in it. who dare to say that the winner won't feel that hurt ? or the loser might be the eventual winner afterall ?

I does not spare a glance to love,
when people around me sunk into the abyss of love, boasting to me about their stories, I was unaffected.
I adhere to my free and unrestrained principle, & even ridiculed them for their so called love, & scoffed at them when they are suffering from love.

Even when I've attempted to love someone,
I always said that, “ I still believed that life as a single can be more splendid ! ”
I was so self-righteous of my own “ principle ”to the extent that even when love passes by me, I'll just end off with a sigh,
But I will never ever have regrets,

I told myself “ this is life, Love can only be observed from afar, it cannot profane plays ! ”
I won't ever pity myself from passing by a love that was meant to be.

I do not believe in love, but I do not repel love !
The mentality of always holding it as a game began with a section of new love, & ending it with a section of a tolerant romance when it is no longer fresh.

“ Love is like a game ”, I simply match up to this annotation perfectly.
Because, I always emerge overall winner of this game.

She asked me before,

“ you really treat our love as a game ?

I replied without hesistation “ yes ! ”

“ including the time with me ? ” she replied.

I nodded silently.

Her hopes turned into despair as she reply me in tears,

“ now .. I finally know .. from the beginning you've been deceiving me all this while .. I know the rules .. but I always thought I could change you, or rather love can change you .. but it seems I've over estimated myself afterall, I've lose in this game of love. I've lose it convincingly. ”

Ever since she has slowly vanished away from my sight. When she said that in front of me, I only have infinite sympathy for her silliness, for attempting to change the impossible.

But, now I finally know that in this game, I'm the one that has lose thoroughly.

I do not have the sincerity to love all this while, thus I won't understand the sweetness of love, eventually losing the chance of a happy memory.

After going through so much, I just want to say ;

“ Love is not a game ”

It is the portrayal of a happy life; Even if it was a game, there won't be any eventual winners or losers. Because the existence of love tells us regardless of the self satisfaction as a winner or the fustration & sadness of a loser doesn't meant that you've score a victory in this game.

Its only when you finally understand the true meaning of happiness. treasuring & cherishing it, only then it is called true love.

---------

[ to be cont .. ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment